. The Imports perform 2x60 / 3x40 minute sets
+ Disco service if required.
. They are an excellent 3-piece Rock/Pop cover band.
. Quite a few surprises in their set.
. Fantastic harmony vocals, a tight, powerful sound and
a great selection of songs, they are sure to get a crowd up
. They are dedicated to making every event a success.
. Dynamic and charismatic performance, this band
guarantees to make any party come to life and are the ideal choice
for Weddings, Corporate events & Parties.
. Travel Nationwide.
The Decades are an excellent 3-piece Rock/Pop cover band that has a few surprises in their set. With fantastic harmony vocals, a tight, powerful sound and a great selection of
songs, they are sure to get a crowd up and dancing; they are dedicated to making every event a success.
With their dynamic and charismatic performance, this band guarantees to make any party come to life and are the ideal choice for weddings, corporate events & private parties.
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
Breakfast At Tiffanies - Deep Blue Something
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
JCB - Nizlopi
Molly's Chambers - Kings Of Leon
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Someday- The Strokes
Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Yellow - Coldplay
You And Me Song - The Wannadies
Disco 2000 - Pulp
Dreaming Of You - The Coral
High And Dry - Radiohead
Laid - James
Parklife - Blur
Sit Down - James
When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
Pop / Party:
Baby - Justin Bieber
Babylon - David Gray
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Locked Out Heaven - Bruno Mars
Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
Saturday Night - Whigfield
She Said - Plan B
Shut Up And Dance – Walk On The Moon
Retro / Classic:
Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
I’m A Believer - The Monkees
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Twist And Shout - The Beatles
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
1. “The band were amazing! Everybody loved them and commented on how great they were!! They were very polite and even let the best man and his girlfriend perform a song for us! Would definitely recommend them and book them again!”
Jodie Thanner - Wedding, Skitby House, Carlisle
2. “The Imports were absolutely amazing! They had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish! A particular highlight of mine was Saturday Night by Whigfield - they went through the moves so that everyone could get stuck in. We're still having our guests tell us how much they enjoyed the music. Not only are they great performers, they're also very lovely lads!
Thank you for making our wedding so special!”
Hannah Gray - Wedding, Northbrook Park
3.“The Imports were brilliant entertainment for our wedding! They filled the dance floor and many of the guests commented on how good the band were. They were flexible (when our photographs over-ran!), friendly and accommodating and we would highly recommend them. Thanks again!”
Mr & Mrs Fowler - Wedding - Deer Park Hall, Worcestershire
4. “The band were great - really nice, friendly guys, that put on a great show... everyone had an awesome time on the day, so definitely recommend them!””Alex Dawson - Wedding, Pendrell Hall, Staffordshire
“The Imports were absolutely amazing and all the guests commented how great they were! Thank-you so much for everything! I have never seen so many people up on the dance floor doing so many moves!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!”
Fern & Peter Youle - Wedding, Beechenhill Farm, Derbyshire
5. “Please could you let them know we are very thankful for the amazing set they did at our wedding celebration last weekend. The dance floor was busy from start to finish, and every song went down really well with both the young and older crowds. They were really interactive with the audience and even helped my brother coordinate an on dance floor competition for both Sabrina and myself! I haven’t seen “Saturday Night” played at a wedding before, and the sight of the guests doing all the moves was one of the most memorable parts of the evening! Unfortunately video exists now of me doing this, and I think that will be used for many years to come! They really were awesome, and we loved every minute. Please let them know how grateful we are they were part of our big night, and making it such as success!”
Tom Peach - Wedding, Lensbury Hotel, Middlesex
6. “Thank you so much for providing us with an epic evening of music at our wedding. You were fantastic , so professional and you really are a talented bunch! Thank you for making the time to interact with our guests and we will never forget Nick’s attempt at rapping!!! Thank you again, Best Wishes”
Sophie & Nick Abbott - Wedding, Dartmouth House, London
7. “I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Live Wedding Music for everything everyone organised for us! It was great to have so much communication with the company and really relaxed us about the whole process! The band themselves were absolutely perfect, we had listened to the video on your site but in person they were even better! The guys in the band were so friendly and professional and nothing was too much trouble for them! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending both Tailored Entertainment and Stanley Park to anybody as we just couldn't have asked for more!”
Emily Gregory - Wedding, Nottingham