Price from £1250
THE SHALLOWS BAND INFO:
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm & Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
Free premixed Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for Free.
Provide Professional PA & Lighting.
Equipment is PAT tested and Band are fully insured (PLI).
Add Professional DJ from £275 extra.
ROCK, POP & INDIE:
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. The Shallows are an Awesome band in every way.
Really considerate of what we wanted and truly delivered a brilliant performance.
Got even the most unlikely dancers up off their feet.
Would highly recommend.
2. The Shallows played our wedding at the last minute when the original band let us down the week before.
What a bunch of lovely lads they saved the day and really made our day special.
We can’t thank them enough.
Ian and Amy *****
3. These guys played at our wedding and bought the house down.
What an amazing band.
They had everyone dancing and learnt songs specifically for our wedding day.
Thanks guys you made the day even more special.
Mark and Megan *****
4. FANTASTIC. We booked the guys for our wedding last week.
From start to end they were professional and did three amazing sets.
My guests haven’t stopped talking about how great the band were.
A HUGE thank you to Andy (Lead singer) who did all the bits behind the scenes.
And was fabulous throughout the entire process from booking to choosing in between music.
I would recommend these guys to anyone.
5. Absolutely 5 star ***** band.
The guys came and played in our circus tent for our wedding and our guests absolutely loved it.
We were over the moon that they played songs we had requested
And also accommodated one of our guests who wanted to get up and play for us too.
Our wedding was everything we could dream of and that was helped by these boys doing such an amazing job.
Who needs Glastonbury when you can play The Shallow-Fest.
Thanks so much guys.
Laura Graveson *****
6. Fantastic night at Ickenham Festival.
The crowd loved you.
p.s I still think you should do a cover of Bucks Fizz - Land of Make Believe.
Kirsty Gibbs *****
7. Brilliant band, mix of great songs to get everyone up dancing and singing along.
Melanie North *****
8. Rather excellent band playing tasty covers.
You guys ROCK. much love.
Barney Slater *****
9. Outstanding musicians and vocals.
Great choice of music played with energy and a sense of fun.
I'd recommend for any venue from Pub, Club to Weddings.
What great bunch of lads.
Michael Young *****
10. what an AWESOME band.
Thanks for an amazing night.
Ruth Lowe *****
11. The Shallows are one the most professional bands I have worked with
Thats after ten years of working with live music bands.
What a great bunch of guys.
These guys will raise the roof and get everyone involved.
They sound amazing, really are are quality group, don't miss out booking them.
Andy Coe *****
PRICE FROM £1250